Wednesday 24 August 2011

Nearing the end

Well I am getting close to the end of my competition season. I have said fuck it to the long training session to make way for my upcoming powerlifting meet. Why do I need to pull 440 7 times when I am going to only pull three weights? doesn't make sense.

Right now I am working up to doubles or singles. This week was a 425 squat so far, today is hopefully a 240 log, and tomorrow a 505 deadlift. I want to be able to hit a 240 or 250 log on sept. 10th, so shooting for it this week will do me some good. I have a lot of power and technique, I feel confident with getting under a 240 log.

The deadlift should fly up. I am training my CNS to handle the weights right now. Everything else seems to be in place and hopefully I can take back two of my four records on the 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment