Tuesday 14 June 2011

Here comes the pain

Two days of not logging my training.
Hit a solid eight reps on 315 leaving a bunch in the tank. The real good thing there was the fact that they were all crisp fast reps. Form was dead on and they felt damn good.

After busting my ass, I came home to have to move one of the atlas stones I am selling over to someone else's house. While getting into my car, I tweaked my right shoulder. It's been hurting ever since, and clicking... as if it isn't in the socket correctly. Fuck balls.

Today Was overhead with the log. I took it "easy" and only hit the required reps. Kept it light afterwards. Everything is progressing well but I am off to the chiropractor about my shoulder tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well, today just was a drain on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment