Tuesday 5 April 2011

Deloads are not weeks off

Deload week starts today. Easy workouts ahead.

Warm up

Squats
bar x 10
135 x 5
155 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 5

High box squats
225 x 5
225 x 5
275 x 3
275 x 3

Good mornings
bar x 15
bar x 15

lunges
bar for a good two minutes. I got into a song and lost count, so I went until I hurt.

Did some make shift rolling thunder lifts using a barbell wedged into a corner, like with a t-bar row, a fat grip, and a v-pulley thing for machine rows on a chain. worked out well, worked up to 2 plates before my grip gave out.

Prowler runs

sled plus 110 pounds for 80' x 12. 6 hands on high handles, 6 on the low handles.

Prowler pulls
200 pounds on the sled for 80' x 4. My legs were screaming.

Decline abs for 3x15 and stretched everything out.

I see deload weeks as a time to relax and play around with things. It is when I try out new exercises and play with my technique. nothing too hard but keep it from being nothing more than a pissing contest against an armless midget, just too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment