Tuesday 19 April 2011

Quit is a stupid word...

It has a Q in it, Q's are good for nothing. All their uselessness...

Anyways,

April 18th

Warm up
Plyo Pushups
BW x 5,5,5 Start resting on the ground and push up and off the ground, kind of like a clap push up... but no retarded clap. I am not a seal and I don't want a fish.

Bench with an actual barbell... it has been a football bar for the past while.

bar x 10
95 x 10
155 x 8,8,10,8,14
These felt much stronger than normal. I think the four weeks with the football bar did some good.

DB rows
80 x 10 warm up
130 x 8,8,8,(straps on)8,15(straps)
My grip was having issues holding for all 8 reps. I think I am going to stay at this weight for a bit until my grip improves.

DB seated OHP
65 x 8
70 x 8
75 x fail, shoulders were fried... eh.

Cable flies
45 lbs x until the pain was too much for 2 sets.
Supersetted with average band pull overs until it hurt so good.

Light cradio as the driveway was full of cars, so no prowler.

Stretch and home.

Definitely feeling strong, but my left shoulder felt like it was weak during the last set of bench and the overhead work... I think I need to book an appointment with my chiro to make sure everything is ok as the left shoulder was clicking while doing shoulder dislocates in my stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment